1. Before we can achieve success, we need to define what success means for us. Success means different things to different people. For some, monetary reward is a measure of success. Yet others have multiple definition of success. In my definition success is a condition where I can achieve my dreams. It’s mean if my dreams come true that’s success for me. In common, success means a condition where there are a lot of amazing thing, gracefully personal (great house, go vacation, traveling, new experience, assurance of money for our family), get respectability, leadership from our business partner. And the main definition of success is freedom (freedom from fear, scare, bedevil and failure).
2. The main key we need to get success is believe and confident that we can achieve success. If we believe “I-Can-Do it” and really believe of it, than “How we do it” will automatic branch out. For example in cyberspace exploration, without strongest belief that human can operate cyberspace exploration, the scientists will not have a braveness or interest to try to investigate of it. belief in a big dream is a activator power, the power behind
3. The second success key is a right action. After we have a clear definition of success and have a strongest belief we can achieve success, we must do the right action to make our dream come true. For example if we want to have a nice car but every day we just watching television, it will not happen. For me, to make my dream come true I will divide my big dream to be something I can do today.

Comments (0)